Dr. Rajender K Syal M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obesity Medicine9200 Pinecroft Dr Suite 300 Spring TX, 77380
Dr. Rajender Syal is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Spring, TX. Dr. Syal specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Syal can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Syal can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Texas A&M University, TX 1988
- University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston and Affiliated Hospitals 1992
Dr. Rajender K Syal M.D.'s Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
SHENANDOAH, TX 77385Get Direction
Dr. Rajender K Syal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Syal
Amazing birth experience!.
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Pregnant White Women More Likely to Smoke
A new government report shows that pregnant white women have higher rates of smoking than African-American or Hispanic women. The report shows that 21.8% of pregnant white women smoke while the rate was found to be 14.2% among African-American women and 6.5% of Hispanic women.But this report,...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Dr. Carol A. Collins MD17198 St. Luke's Way Conroe Texas 77385
- Dr. Jaishree R. Ellis MD4002 Louetta Road Spring Texas 77388
- Mrs. Amy C. Plummer M.D.23802 Highway 59 North Kingwood Texas 77339
- Noel Christine Boyd611 Rockmead Drive Kingwood Texas 77339
- Dr. Timothy N Hickman M.D920 Frostwood Dr Houston TX 77024
- Dr. Heinrich Gustav Schettler M.D.18842 S Memorial Dr Humble TX 77338