Dr. Dhiren A. Shah MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology2100 Pfingsten Rd Glenview IL, 60026
Dr. Dhiren Shah is a gastroenterologist practicing in Glenview, IL. Dr. Shah specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Shah performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Northwestern University School Of Med
Dr. Dhiren A. Shah MD's Practice location
Glenview, IL 60026Get Direction
Glenview, IL 60026Get Direction
Dr. Dhiren A. Shah MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shah
- Study Shows High Levels of Vitamin D May Improve Lung Function
Vitamin D, also known as the ‘sunshine vitamin’, is an important nutrient that the human body needs in order to maintain a healthy life – both physically and mentally. Vitamin D serves numerous vital bodily functions, including supporting the immune system, improving muscle function,...
- Do all Anemics Need Blood Transfusions?
Whatever be the underlying cause, the process of blood transfusions is very common. Each year, almost 5 million Americans need blood transfusions, and this procedure is used for people of almost all ages. Getting a blood transfusion can save your life when you’re suffering from a disease or...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- What is the Best Diet Plan for Ulcerative Colitis?
Ulcerative colitis is a chronic disease characterized by inflammation and ulcer formation in the lining of the large intestine, including the colon and rectum. This condition together with other diseases of the large intestine, like Crohn’s disease, is referred to inflammatory bowel disease. These...
- Carafate Side Effects
Generic Name: SucralfateWhat is Carafate?Carafate (sucralfate) is a medication used for the treatment and prevention of intestinal ulcers. This medication coats the ulcers and protects it from further injury. Its action helps the ulcers to heal more quickly. Sucralfate does not get easily...
- There Is Still No Proven Way to Prevent Celiac Disease
Celiac disease is not as uncommon as it used to be. As more and more diagnoses are coming up, gluten-free products have been crowding all along the shelves at several supermarkets. For those who have researched the disease a little deeper, they have already found that celiac disease is a genetic...
- Dr. David N. Butler M.D.2001 South California Avenue Chicago Illinois 60608
- Dr. David C. Chua MD2900 Oakbrook Hills Road Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Nazneen S. Ahmed M.D.6512 White Pine Way Libertyville Illinois 60048
- Dr. Samuel Tesfay M.D.1425 South Main Street Walnut Creek California 94596
- Dr. Shahid Ilahi M.D.22285 North Pepper Road Lake Barrington Illinois 60010
- Dr. Ilysa R Diamond DO1010 Lake Street Oak Park IL 60301