Dr. Robert Hall is a urologist practicing in Traverse City, MI. Dr. Hall specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1980
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1976
University of Michigan Medical School 1967
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Bladder Cancer
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, Urology; Wayne St Univ Affil Hosp, General Surgery
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Robert Michael Hall M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Robert Michael Hall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hall
- How is Testicular Cancer Diagnosed?
Roughly 10,000 men are estimated to be diagnosed with cancer of the testes each year, out of which roughly 400 are expected to succumb to the disease according to statistical cancer projections. If the prevalence of testicular cancer compared to the overall population appears on the lower side, the...
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- What is a Prostate Biopsy?
A prostate biopsy is a surgical procedure that is used to remove a sample of a suspicious tissue from your prostate for further examination analysis. The prostate is a tiny, walnut-shaped gland found in men's reproductive system. This gland's major function is to produce a fluid that nourishes the...
- Michael Harris Other526 W 14th St # 266 Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Ward Robert Gillett M.D.3922 Cedar Run Rd Traverse City MI 49684
- Dr. Jay A Starr M.D.844 E Front St Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Wayne Kenneth Stefanciw M.D.844 E Front St Traverse City MI 49686
- Dr. Andrew Charles Luea D.O.1215 Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48912