Dr. Kwame Atsina is a cardiologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Atsina specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Atsina also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Kwame Bodor-tsia Atsina M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95817Get Direction
Kwame Bodor-tsia Atsina M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Atrial Fibrillation Is Diagnosed
Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is a condition that disrupts the heart's functions, specifically the heart rate or rhythm. Symptoms can be intermittent, persistent, or permanent in nature, and in some instances they disappear on their own, while other forms require medication to restore normal heart...
- What Is Ischemia? Treatment for Acute or Chronic Ischemia
What is ischemia?Ischemia is the medical term used to describe a lack of blood flow to certain organs or body parts. Since the blood carries oxygen and other necessary nutrients to parts of the body, when blow flow is reduced these body parts do not receive the adequate amount of oxygen and...
- 5 Tips on Living with High Blood Pressure
Living with high blood pressure is never easy. You have to watch yourself constantly with the knowledge that your body is malfunctioning. Most of the people who are diagnosed with this condition become depressive and lose the will to live. You have to know that even if you are diagnosed with high...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Emerson Walden, Jr.301 St. Paul Place Baltimore Maryland 21202
- Nachum M Pfeffer MD6918 Ridge Rd Rosedale MD 21237
- Garima Sharma MBBS4924 Campbell Blvd. White Marsh Maryland 21236
- Susheel K Sharma M.D.1401 Madison Park Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Sean Thomas Gloth MD10700 Charter Dr Columbia MD 21044
- Miriam L Cohen M.D.201 E University Pkwy Baltimore MD 21218