Dr. Michael Guth is an anesthesiologist practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Guth ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Guth also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medicine Research, Pondicherry University 1983
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology
Dr. Michael W Guth MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21229Get Direction
Dr. Michael W Guth MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Mark T. Matsunaga MD10710 Charter Dr Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. Alina Grigore MD1930 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Kumudhini Hendrix MD3800 Reservoir Road Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20007
- Uma Prabhakar301 Hospital Drive Glen Burnie Maryland 21061
- Jawad Hasnain5931 Clifton Oaks Drive Clarksville Maryland 21029