Dr. Marie Hartwell-walker is a psychologist practicing in Northampton, MA. Dr. Hartwell-walker specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hartwell-walker evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hartwell-walker because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Marie R. Hartwell-walker ED.D.'s Practice location
Northampton, MA 01060Get Direction
Dr. Marie R. Hartwell-walker ED.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- What Conditions Are Treatable with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Behavioral and cognitive therapies are types of psychotherapies that follow scientific principles in assisting individuals how to change their thoughts, feelings, and behavior. They are practical approaches that aim at solving problems.An anxiety disorder may be present in people who experience...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Bulimia?
Bulimia is an eating disorder that causes an individual to consume large amounts of food within a small period of time. After the binge is over, the individual purges to get rid of the unhealthy amount of food he or she consumed. Some methods that an individual may opt for to compensate for the...
- What Are Different Cognitive Behavioral Techniques?
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an effective way of treating several mental conditions such as:...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- Joyce Thatcher139 Sunset Avenue Amherst Massachusetts 01002
- Laura Toro-Nazario235 Maple Street Holyoke Massachusetts 01040
- Dr. Mark D Haffey EDD433 West St Amherst MA 01002
- Genevieve Marie Ryan Other71 Lancashire Rd Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Joan M Copperman PHD40 Wright Street Palmer MA 01069
- Dr. Kent Eric Higgins PH.D.48 N Pleasant St Amherst MA 01002