Dr. Breanna Moore is a speech language pathologist practicing in ROSCOE, IL. Dr. Moore specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Moore evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Moore helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Breanna Moore M.S. SLP's Practice location
ROSCOE, IL 61073Get Direction
Breanna Moore M.S. SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis
The following are some of the treatments of MS that focus on slowing the progression of the disease, speeding recovery from attacks, and managing symptoms.Treatments for MS Attacks...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Angela M Levin SLP903 Mineral Point Ave Janesville WI 53548
- Lauren A Hatchett SLP557 N Washington St Janesville WI 53548
- Amelia Johanna Klemp M.S. CCC-SLP3616 N MAIN ST ROCKFORD IL 61103
- Kayen Eudora Cheung1320 EAST AVE BELVIDERE IL 61008
- Kristen Faith Mackley M.A. CCC-SLP321 ARNOLD AVE ROCKFORD IL 61108
- Mrs. Allison Patricia Cummings MA,CCC,SLP-L8826 HIGH GATE WAY BELVIDERE IL 61008