Dr. Guy Wampler is a vascular surgeon practicing in Manassas, VA. Dr. Wampler specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Wampler diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll of Va Sch of Med, Richmond Va 1986
Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1986
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Colon Polyps
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Sebaceous Cyst
- West Virginia Univ Hosps, General Surgery
- West Virginia University Program
Dr. Guy Benjamin Wampler MD's Practice location
Manassas, VA 20110Get Direction
Dr. Guy Benjamin Wampler MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Craig C. Powell M.D.2921 Telestar Ct Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Dipankar Mukherjee Other3022 Williams Dr Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Steven J. Busuttil M.D.2921 Telestar Ct Falls Church VA 22042
- Dr. Robert Stephen Podolsky MD1760 Reston Pkwy Reston VA 20190
- Dr. Stephen Joel Motew M.D.2915 Lyndhurst Ave Winston Salem NC 27103
- Dr. John D Edwards MD2921 Telestar Ct Falls Church VA 22042