Dr. Maria de la Ramos is a psychologist practicing in SAN JUAN, PR. Dr. Ramos specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Ramos evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Ramos because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Maria de la S Ramos M.A.'s Practice location
SAN JUAN, PR 00924Get Direction
Maria de la S Ramos M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- What Are Natural Treatments for Depression?
There are multiple medications that can successfully treat depression. However, many individuals are interested in taking the natural route, to find natural remedies to cure their depression. There are many alternative therapies that can help to control the symptoms of moderate to severe depression....
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- Rhina M. Lovo258 Calle Convento San Juan PR 00912
- Ileana RamosBQ4 CALLE 109 CAROLINA PR 00983
- Miss Ilia F Zenon rodriguez MACond Paseo De Monte Flores Carolina PR 00987
- Mrs. Maria Milagros Robles ortiz M.A.28 Calle Topacio Dorado PR 00646
- Maria Antonia HernandezPASEO CRESTA 3172 TOA BAJA PR 00949
- Dr. Hilda Nydia Perez-torres PH.D.1035 ASHFORD AVE. APT 503 SAN JUAN PR 00907