Dr. Joseph Chiu shung Tsai M.D.
Internist46-001 Kamehameha Hwy Suite 303 Kaneohe HI, 96744
Dr. Joseph Tsai is an internist practicing in Kaneohe, HI. Dr. Tsai specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Tsai provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Taipei Med Coll, Taipei, Taiwan (- Prior / 1969
Taipei Medical College
Taipei Medical University 1969
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- St Mary'S Hosp, Internal Medicine; French-Polycl Med S-Hl Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Mary Hospital 1972
- FRENCH POLYCLINIC MEDICAL SCHOOL
Dr. Joseph Chiu shung Tsai M.D.'s Practice location
Kaneohe, HI 96744Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Chiu shung Tsai M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tsai
- Life and Work: Maintaining a Delicate Balance
Finding the right balance between work and life can be difficult. According to psychologist Robert Brooks, PhD, the co-author of The Power of Resilience: Achieving Balance, Confidence, and Personal Strength in Your Life, most people put in extra hours at work thinking that their layoffs and...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Can Snacking Help Promote Weight Loss?
You may find yourself wondering how to maintain a healthy and slim physique without eliminating snacks. In the past, diet programs often eliminated snacking as the first and fastest way to reduce calories. Today, common knowledge is that snacks don't prevent weight loss if smart choices are made. In...
- Holistic Treatments for Hypothyroidism
Hypothyroidism is a very common condition in which the thyroid gland is unable to produce adequate hormones to maintain the metabolic levels of the body. Having a low amount of thyroid hormones in the blood affects the energy production in cells. A decrease in thyroid hormones leads to fatigue and...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Anemia: Get the Facts
Our body has three types of blood cells: white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets. White blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes are the type of cells that fights off infections in our body. The platelets work by helping our blood clot, and the red blood cells (RBCs) are the ones responsible for...
- Dr. Marina Aguiran Badua MD1712 Liliha Street Honolulu Hawaii 96817
- Dr. Mark T. Kuge M.D.1481 S King St Honolulu Hawaii 96814
- Dr. Nestor C. Herana M.D.1356 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Serennah E. Harding352 Ulupaina Street Kailua Hawaii 96734
- Dr. Kathleen Kozak M.D.888 South King Street Honolulu Hawaii 96813
- Mr. Glenn Uto MD321 N Kuakini St Honolulu HI 96817