Jennifer Jordan is an acupuncturist practicing in Oak View, CA. Dr. Jordan evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Jordan treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Mrs. Jennifer Elaine Jordan MSTOM's Practice location
Oak View, CA 93022Get Direction
Mrs. Jennifer Elaine Jordan MSTOM's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- What to Expect While Undergoing an Acupuncture
Before having your first acupuncture treatment, there are numerous things you should keep in mind. Most acupuncture points are situated on the legs and lower arms, so it’s important to wear clothes that will allow easy access to such areas. Moreover, avoid going for treatment while hungry or right...
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How Is Acupuncture Used to Treat Crohn's Disease?
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory condition, which causes persistent inflammation of the patient’s intestinal tract, right from the mouth to rectum. This condition can develop anywhere in the intestines, usually in sites surrounded by healthy tissues, and can gradually spread deeper into the...
- 7 Complementary Therapies for Lupus
Are you on lupus treatment? Do you want to know if there are better options to improve your health? More than 50 percent of lupus patients worldwide try complementary therapies. Complementary therapies are therapies that are followed in addition to routine medicines prescribed by doctors. The seven...
- Dr. Alexandre Yves Hillairet DAOM2660 E. Main Street Ventura CA 93003
- Dr. Dustin Todd Siena L.AC., DIPL.AC. D.AC30941 W. Agoura Road Westlake Village CA 91361
- Mrs. Huimin Liu LICENSE ACUPUNCTUER245 S Kalorama St Ventura CA 93001
- Mr. Matthew Bryant L.AC.2021 Sperry Ave Ventura CA 93003
- Hyung woo Kim LAC1134 S. Western Ave Los Angeles CA 90006
- Georgina Leszkay LAC5700 RALSTON ST VENTURA CA 93003