Dr. Heather Lane is a Chiropractor practicing in Newmarket, NH. Dr. Lane specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Lane seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Heather Joan Lane D.C.'s Practice location
Newmarket, NH 03857Get Direction
Dr. Heather Joan Lane D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Patricia G. Wentworth D.C., ATC28 Levesque Drive Eliot Maine 03903
- Dr. Matthew Daniel Hotz DC53 Church Street Kingston NH 03848
- Dr. Nichia M. Faria DC., MSACN169 Rochester Hill Rd Rochester NH 03867
- Dr. Brendan H. Mccann D.C.12 PORTWALK PL PORTSMOUTH NH 03801
- Dr. James Todd Sisolak D.C.128 State St Newburyport MA 01950
- Dr. Christopher D Taylor D.C.600 State St Portsmouth NH 03801