Dr. Roy Guinto is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Flushing, NY. Dr. Guinto specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Guinto typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
Univ Of The Philippines- Coll Of Med- Manila- Philippines 1972
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1972
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Varicose Veins
- Lung Cancer
- Venous Insufficiency
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (aaa)
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Kings County Hosp Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Kings County Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Roy B Guinto MD's Practice location
Flushing, NY 11355Get Direction
Dr. Roy B Guinto MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Guinto
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Israel J. Jacobowitz MD4802 10th Ave Brooklyn New York 11219
- Dr. Mahmud Bangash M.D.10-14 Saddle River Rd Fair Lawn NJ 07410
- Dr. Ricardo Bello MD, PHD1575 Blondelle Avenue Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Stewart Fox M.D.444 Merrick Road Lynbrook New York 11563
- Dr. Lateef Olakunle Giwa MD234-36 Merrick Blvd. Rosedale NY 11422
- Dr. Khaled F. Salhab MD259 1st St Mineola New York 11501