Dr. Donna Parker is a pediatrician practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Parker is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Parker diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Parker can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1990
University of Florida College of Medicine 1990
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Learning Disabilities
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Fungal Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Fl College Of Med
- University of Florida Program
Dr. Donna M Parker MD's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32610Get Direction
Dr. Donna M Parker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Parker
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- What Is Cyanosis and Why Does It Occur?
IntroductionCyanosis is the medical term for a bluish discoloration of the skin, nails, toes, and mucous membranes. It is generally caused by low levels of oxygen in the blood. Normally, blood appears bright red when it is fully oxygenated. However, when blood does not have enough oxygen, it turns...
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Green Poop in Babies: When Should You Worry About It?
Baby poop is always a matter of concern for new mothers. The cause of worry can be on various factors such as the frequency of the baby's poop, its color and consistency, and concerns about your child's solid food intake.Normal Color and Consistency of Baby PoopA baby’s first poop is always black...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Dr. Marilyn C. Dumont-Driscoll MD1701 SW 16th Avenue Gainsville Florida 32608
- Richard BucciarelliBox 100296 Gainesville Florida 32610
- Vishwas S. Sakhalkar1600 SW Archer Road Gainesville Florida 32610
- Mrs. Amy Amundson Smith MD1600 SW Archer Road Gainesville Florida 32610
- Dr. Abdussalam Cheema M.D.7008 Little River Tpke Annandale VA 22003
- Dr. Maria N Kelly MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610