Dr. Gregory Severson is a pediatrician practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Severson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Severson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Severson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1975
University of Ia Roy J & L Carver Com 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- University Of Ne College Of Med
Dr. Gregory C Severson M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68118Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68135Get Direction
Dr. Gregory C Severson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Severson
- What Is Chickenpox?
The causing factor of chickenpox and the ways of transmissionThe causing agent is a virus called varicella-zoster, which is an airborne and really contagious germ. It can be spread while coughing and sneezing, with little droplets of the mucus thrown from the nose and throat. Another way of catching...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Dr. Fred Jeruzalski Kader MD8424 West Center Road Omaha Nebraska 68124
- Dr. Chandrika Rizal M.D.16909 Q Street Omaha Nebraska 68118
- Dr. Rachel K Anderson MD13808 W Maple Rd Omaha NE 68164
- Dr. Tricia Marie Schmit M.D.105 Yadkin St Albemarle NC 28001
- Dr. Susan C Hollins MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Michael J. Wilczewski M.D.16909 Q St Omaha NE 68135