Rita O'malley is a psychologist practicing in Belford, NJ. Rita specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Rita evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Rita because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Ms. Rita P. O'malley M.A., L.D.T/C's Practice location
Belford, NJ 07718Get Direction
Ms. Rita P. O'malley M.A., L.D.T/C's reviewsWrite Review
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Mothers With Depression can Affect Their Children's Sleeping Patterns
A study published in the journal, Child Development, suggests that mothers who show signs of depression, or mothers who are depressed, are more likely to disrupt sleeping routine of their baby. In this study, researchers monitored mothers throughout the night, while they tended to their children....
- New Romantic Comedy Deemed an Honest Portrayal of People with Autism
Whether for a fun date night or an evening with friends, the romantic comedy has long been a staple in the film industry. From the many light-hearted and funny moments to the more touching scenes, a good romantic comedy leaves viewers feeling happy, which may be why the genre has been a favorite...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Dr. Michelle Thomasine Sheets PH.D.1740 84th St Brooklyn NY 11214
- Dr. Neil Maron PHD1575 McDonald Ave Brooklyn New York 11230
- Dr. Amalea K. Seelig PSYD26 Court St Brooklyn NY 11242
- Dr. Joel Nunez PH.D866 BROADWAY BAYONNE NJ 07002
- Dr. Steve Greco PH.D.1944 State Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. Robert Benjamin Sica PH.D.1944 Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753