Dr. David Wagner is an anesthesiologist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Wagner ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Wagner also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1979
Tulane University of Louisiana 1969
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Infectious Diseases; Northwestern Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Christus St Joseph Hospital
Dr. David R. Wagner M.D.'s Practice location
Houston, TX 77065Get Direction
Dr. David R. Wagner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tall Women Have Higher Risk of Cancer
According to a new study published online in the Lancet Oncology, taller women may have a greater risk for a variety of cancers, when compared to shorter women. Many earlier studies also have shown the link between height and increased risk of cancer; the reason for this link is still unclear....
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Hany Samir M.D.6565 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Yusuf Mosuro MDPO Box 38042 Houston Texas 77238
- Dr. Javier D. Lasala M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd Houston TX 77030
- Sherif Zaafran1500 City West Blvd Houston TX 77042
- Dr. Brett H. Warfield M.D.6340 North Eldridge Pkwy Houston Texas 77041
- Dr. Peter H. Norman M.D.1515 Holcombe Blvd. Houston Texas 77030