Dr. David Johnson is an internist practicing in Searcy, AR. Dr. Johnson specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Johnson provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1965
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine, Uams, University Of Arkansas For Me 1965
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1965
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Actinic Keratosis
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Internal Medicine; Univ Hosp Of Arkansas, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. David M Johnson MD's Practice location
Searcy, AR 72143Get Direction
Dr. David M Johnson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Johnson
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- Young Athletes and Heat-Related Illnesses
Simple measures will help to prevent heat-related illnesses in young athletes while exercising in the heat. According to American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), heat-related illness such as heat exhaustion and heat stroke can be prevented in young athletes just the same way as in adults. One of the...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- What Is Campylobacter Infection: Causes and Treatment
Campylobacter InfectionOne of the main causes of diarrhea is Campylobacter. It is also one of the major causes of foodborne illnesses. When it infects the gastrointestinal tract, it can cause cramps, fever, and diarrhea. Campylobacter infections can be prevented by good handwashing habits and food...
- How Can I Control Sleep Talking?
Talking during slumber without being aware of it is very common and is not considered a serious condition. For some people, it is just a series of mumbling, while for others it is in the form of complicated dialogues. It is commonly noted in small children and in males. In most cases, the individual...
- Mr. David C Covey MD2900 Hawkins Dr Searcy AR 72143
- Dr. John S Holston MD2900 Hawkins Dr Searcy AR 72143
- Dr. Reid M Thomas MD2900 Hawkins Dr Searcy AR 72143
- Dr. Steven C Fincher MD2900 Hawkins Dr Searcy AR 72143
- Dr. George Scott Dicus MD610 Shepherd Dr Searcy AR 72143
- Dr. Debra A Cole MD623 N 9th Street Augusta AR 72006