Dr. Nisha Bhatia practices Neuropathology in Peoria, IL. Dr. Bhatia studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Nisha Bhatia MD's Practice location
Peoria, IL 61637Get Direction
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221Get Direction
Dr. Nisha Bhatia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhatia
- Multiple Sclerosis: Coping with Grief
Just hearing the word grief can evoke feelings of sadness, but is grief just “being sad”? Or is it something more complex? The word itself seems to have a stronger meaning than “sad.”According to the Mayo Clinic, for many people, including those diagnosed with a chronic illness, grief is a...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- What Is Porphyria?
Porphyria is an inherited group of disorders that affect the skin and nerves. Porphyria that affects the skin is referred to as cutaneous porphyria, while the condition that affects the nerves is known as acute porphyria. Both types result in the accumulation of the chemical porphyrin in the body....
- Chronic Inflammation May Enhance Sustained Delivery of New Muscular Dystrophy Therapy
The Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy is a genetic disorder that is accompanied by symptoms of progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. Duchenne muscular dystrophy is caused by the absence of dystrophin, a protein that is responsible for keeping muscles cells intact, and accounts for one of the nine...
- NFL Player Clay Matthews Raises Money for Muscular Dystrophy with Special Cleats
Football is for some a way of life, but for many die-hard fans, playing the sport itself is just a dream. This is especially true for kids diagnosed with life-altering illnesses such as Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD).While playing the sport may not be a possibility for these kids, the...
- Can I Exercise Even Though I have Multiple Sclerosis?
The patients who undergo aerobic exercises are prone to benefit in a way that those who don’t and will not. You should adopt a regular schedule for specific exercises that you enjoy doing in order to keep your body fully-functioning.Exercise benefits for patients:...
- Subhash K. Patel M.D.25 North Winfield Road Winfield Illinois 60190
- Elias Samaha M.D.530 NE Glen Oak Ave Peoria IL 61637
- Dr. Sunil M Chauhan MD100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Gregory M. Blume Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Maria Karbowska-jankowska Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606
- Erhan Ergene Other100 Ne Randolph Ave Peoria IL 61606