Dr. Harish D Thaker MD
Neurologist | Neurology1625 Se 3rd Ave Suite 620 Fort Lauderdale FL, 33316
Dr. Harish Thaker practices Neuropathology in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Thaker studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Medical College Baroda 1966
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Memory Loss
- Detroit Rec Hsp-U Hlth C, Neurology; Harper Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University (Detroit Receiving Hospital) Program
Dr. Harish D Thaker MD's Practice location
Dr. Harish D Thaker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Thaker
- Can My Sleeping Habits Influence the Development of Migraines?
Our grandmothers and parents used to insist on a sound sleep of 8 hours in the night. But with the changed lifestyle, use of computers, mobile phones and technology increasingly being used, our sleeping patterns and the duration has changed drastically.Many of the younger generation have opted for...
- Walking 2,500 Miles Closer to the Cure for Parkinson's
Being diagnosed with diseases that are notoriously known to be severe and degenerative have its pitfalls physically, emotionally, and financially. For a middle-class man who has his own shared experiences of visiting doctors for checkups and medical emergencies, one would agree that medical bills...
- Can Schizophrenia Be Treated?
Schizophrenia is a severe disorder of the mind that requires lifelong treatment. An individual suffering from this disorder is not able to identify the difference between what actually exists and what is in their mind. This disorder has an adverse effect on the way an individual thinks and reacts to...
- Teen with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Being Kept Alive with Spinraza
Many researchers and medical professionals today are constantly striving to better the opportunities for those diagnosed with a variety of diseases and conditions. As time has progressed, these treatments have improved in their effectiveness, especially as those in the medical world begin to...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Finds Relief in Stem Cell Therapy
Karen Boyd, a 46-year-old woman from Traverse City, has been coping with multiple sclerosis (MS) for over 11 years. “It's where your own immune system attacks itself” she said. Boyd was first diagnosed in 2005, when she started taking several medications to help alleviate her symptoms. “I was...
- 5 Tips for Living with Migraines
5 Tips for Living with MigrainesHaving migraine headaches can be a very disturbing experience. Migraines have a tendency to disrupt the lives of those who have the condition. This is true especially if the headaches come during working hours. Some people who experience migraines have problems...
- Dr. Bruce D. Barton M.D.9980 North Central Park Blvd Boca Raton Florida 33428
- Dr. Margareth A. Saldanha M.D.9999 NE 2nd Avenue Miami Shores Florida 33138
- Dr. Veena Subramanian MD13491 SW 29th Ct Davie Florida 33330
- Raghav Govindarajan2950 Cleveland Clinic Boulevard Weston Florida 33331
- Ellen Edgar M.D.1311 Brightwater Ave Brooklyn NJ 11235
- Dr. Ariol Labrada M.D.7100 West 20th Avenue Hialeah Florida 33016