Chad M Alford MD
Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology6701 Airport Blvd Suite A107 Mobile AL, 36608
Dr. Chad Alford is a cardiologist practicing in Mobile, AL. Dr. Alford specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Alford also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1993
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Med Univ Sc Coll Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; St Thomas Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Chad M Alford MD's Practice location
Mobile, AL 36608Get Direction
Chad M Alford MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Alford
- A New Form of Spaghetti Has Been Designed to Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Scientists have developed ‘super spaghetti’, a variant of the normal form made from barley flour and this new form of noodles is supposed to reduce the risk of heart disease. Super spaghetti was developed by the scientists in Italy and Spain and the report is published in, Journal of...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- Do I Have Hypertension?
High blood pressure, also known as hypertension, refers to the increased pressure exerted on the walls as blood passes through arteries. Normal blood pressure is measured as 120/80 mm Hg. Pressure in the range of 120/80 and 139/89 mm Hg is referred to as pre-hypertension, and those above the higher...
- Lupus: What is it?
Lupus is a chronic autoimmune condition that causes damage to all parts of the body including the skin, joints, and internal organs....
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Heart Palpitations: When Is It a Sign of Something Serious?
Heart palpitations, although it feels like a scary experience, are not always a sign of something serious. These palpitations are harmless but there are some instances when it could be a signal to a serious heart disease, especially if it is associated with other symptoms. This article explains...
- Nadeem Husain M.D.2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL 36617
- Kenneth M Burnham MD6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- David M Shaw M.D.1700 Spring Hill Ave Mobile AL 36604
- Barney B. Beaver D.O.2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL 36617
- Stanley Neil Thornton M.D.6701 Airport Blvd Mobile AL 36608
- Clara V. Massey MD2451 Fillingim St Mobile AL 36617