Dr. Stephanie Pun M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon300 Pasteur Dr Stanford Orthopaedic Stanford CA, 94305
I specialize in the treatment of complex hip disorders with surgical hip preservation options for children, adolescents, and adults. My goal is to enhance hip function in active individuals and to pre ...
Education and Training
University of California 2007
- Legg-calve-perthes Disease
- Cerebral Palsy
- Birth Defects
- Abnormal Gait
- Stanford Hospital & Clinics 2012
- Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 2013
- Harvard Medical School MA 2013
- RHEUMATIC DISEASE CLINICS OF NORTH AMERICANorthroplasty Hip Surgery for Early Osteoarthritis2013
- Techniques in Shoulder & Elbow SurgeryReconstruction of both the medial2012
- spine jourlEffect of bupivacaine on chondrocyte viability.2010
- CLINICAL ORTHOPAEDICS AND RELATED RESEARCHEffect of Gender and Preoperative Diagnosis on Results of Revision Total Knee Arthroplasty2008
- JOURL OF BONE AND JOINT SURGERY-BRITISH VOLUMEPeriodic rewetting enhances the viability of chondrocytes2006
- Medical AcupunctureUtilization of medical acupuncture at the Stanford University Complementary Medicine Clinic2002
Dr. Stephanie Pun M.D.'s Practice location
Stanford, CA 94305Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie Pun M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pun
- Reasons Why You Need Spinal Stenosis Surgery
Spinal stenosis is a situation where the vertebrae in the spine come close together and lie on one or more of the spinal nerves which come from the spinal cord. When this occurs, the individual may experience various symptoms such as:Numbness and a tingling sensationThe spinal nerves emerge from the...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Fibromyalgia
What is fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a medical condition that is characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain along with sleep disturbances, memory problems, mood swings, and fatigue. According to studies, fibromyalgia intensifies painful sensations by affecting how the brain processes pain...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Michael D. Butcher M.D.14651 S Bascom Ave Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Anthony O. Spinnickie MD91 South Jefferson Road Whippany New Jersey 7981
- Dr. Arun Mehta M.D.32145 Alvarado Niles Road Union City California 94587
- Dr. Zackary Vaughn MD555 Knowles Drive Los Gatos California 95032
- Dr. Alexander P Sah MD2000 Mowry Ave, Institute Joint Restoration Fremont CA 94538
- Zohra Jalal1055 Rollins Road Burlingame California 94010