Dr. Randall Nederhoff is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Nederhoff cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1987
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1987
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of New Mexico Program
Randall Nederhoff's Practice location
Albuquerque, NM 87106Get Direction
RIO RANCHO, NM 87124Get Direction
Randall Nederhoff's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Dr. Robin K. Ohls MD3rd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Joseph Sean Livingston MD1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson AZ 85724
- Dr. Irwin Maurice Gabay MD4701 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Gary Lee Kaselonis MD4701 Montgomery Blvd Ne Albuquerque NM 87109
- Dr. Erika Frances Fernandez MD3rd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131
- Dr. Renate D. Savich MD3rd Ambulatory Care Ctr Albuquerque NM 87131