Dr. Miranda Rose Sonneborn M.D.
Family Practitioner707 N. Alvernon Way Tucson AZ, 85711
Dr. Miranda Sonneborn is a family practitioner practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Sonneborn specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sonneborn possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
- Lgbt Health, Preventive Care
- University of Arizona Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Miranda Rose Sonneborn M.D.'s Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85711Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92101Get Direction
Dr. Miranda Rose Sonneborn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sonneborn
- The Keto Diet for Weight Loss
The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, low-carb, adequate-protein diet that was designed by Dr. Russell Wilder in 1924. It became popular then for its effectiveness not only in treating epilepsy but in weight loss. After a few years, the popularity of the ketogenic diet began to wane as new...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- What Do Head Lice Eggs Look Like?
Lice lay their eggs called nits, which are placed on the hair shaft. Nits look more like dandruff but they cannot simply be shaken out of the hair like dandruff. To get rid of lice eggs, you have to follow certain steps and make sure that their eggs or nits are completely removed from the...
- How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?
How Can I Lower Cholesterol Levels?Lowering the levels of cholesterol goes a long way in reducing the risk of heart disease and aids in a longer, healthier life. But is it easy to lower the levels of ‘bad’ cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) in blood? Before we begin, please remember that cholesterol...
- Dr. Michelle Marie Klismith M.D.4175 S Alamo Ave Tucson AZ 85707
- Dr. Julio Flores MD608 Pierce Street Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Brenda Ann Wells M.D630 N Alvernon Way Tucson AZ 85711
- Dr. Christiane M Sanburn M.D.433 Saint Michaels Dr Santa Fe NM 87505
- Dr. Bruce Helming MD1224 E Lowell St Tucson AZ 85721
- Dr. Christine Marie Kneisel M.D.707 N Alvernon Way Tucson AZ 85711