Dr. William O'brien is a prosthodontist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. O'brien specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. William Joseph O'brien DDS's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53217Get Direction
Dr. William Joseph O'brien DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Tumor DNA in Blood Used to Spot Ovarian Cancer
The longer that a cancerous tumor lies undetected in the body, the greater the risk of severe or irreversible complications. That being said, detecting cancer early can be difficult, especially if the cancer shares symptoms with other, more common diseases. Many cancers have high survival rates in...
- How to Speak with Your Partner About Colitis
When you are diagnosed with Colitis and have experienced its life-altering symptoms, it is hard to think about anything but your own physical pain and inconvenience.At some point, it becomes obvious to the people you share your life with that something serious is going on. Frequent trips to the...
- Causes and Treatment for Gynecomastia
What Is Gynecomastia?When boys enter adolescence, they will see a lot of hormonal changes in their body. The growth in both maternal and paternal hormones leads to changes like a growth of hair, deepening of the voice, etc. In some cases, due to excess estrogen in the body, the breast tissue in...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Drugs for Heartburn May Cause Hip Fractures
Long-term use of proton pump inhibitors (PPIs), the major class of heartburn drugs, may result in fractures of the hip in postmenopausal women with a history of smoking. The results of the study, published in the journal BMJ, shows that the risk of a hip fracture is not lowered even after stopping...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Mark A Boldt DDS2323 S 109th St Milwaukee WI 53227
- Dr. Carlos J Parajon DDS7155 N Port Washington Rd Milwaukee WI 53217
- Dr. Anthony Joseph Ziebert DDS735 N Water St Milwaukee WI 53202
- Dr. David Joseph Kachelmeyer D.D.S.1331 W Birch Ct Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Timothy Otto Hart D.D.S.1720 E Lake Bluff Blvd Milwaukee WI 53211
- Dr. Michael P Waliszewski DDS, MSD13780 W Greenfield Ave Brookfield WI 53005