Dr. Leigh Anne Neumayer MD
Trauma Surgeon | Trauma Surgery50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. Leigh Neumayer is a trauma surgeon practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Neumayer specializes in both operative and non-operative management to treat life threatening, traumatic injuries. Some commonly operated areas include the stomach, colon, spleen and pancreas and trauma surgeons also work with other surgeons to stabilize patients in critical condition. Typically, trauma surgeons work in the emergency care area of a hospital.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS- Surgical Critical Care
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Performance standards: piece of cake or pie in the sky?
- Early and sufficient feeding reduces length of stay and charges in surgical patients.
- Effect of a resident self-study and presentation program on performance on the thoracic surgery in-training examination.
- The state of general surgery residency in the United States: program director perspectives, 2001.
- Does a general surgery clerkship influence student perceptions of surgeons and surgical careers?
- How medical students define surgical mentors.
- An Internet-based survey of factors influencing medical student selection of a general surgery career.
- Does resident post graduate year influence the outcomes of inguinal hernia
- Watchful waiting vs repair of inguinal hernia in minimally symptomatic men: a randomized clinical trial.
- Patient-reported outcomes after inguinal herniorrhaphy.
- Variations reported in surgical practice for bleeding duodenal ulcers.
- Trends and predictors for vagotomy when performing oversew of acute bleeding
- Improved sterile technique diminishes the incidence of positive line cultures in cardiovascular patients.
- Comparison of risk-adjusted 30-day postoperative mortality and morbidity in Department of Veterans Affairs hospitals and selected university medical centers: general surgical operations in men.
- Factors associated with postoperative complications and hernia recurrence for patients undergoing inguinal hernia repair: a report from the VA Cooperative Hernia Study Group.
Dr. Leigh Anne Neumayer MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Dr. Leigh Anne Neumayer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neumayer
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Celiac Disease Drug Market Projected to Grow Significantly
The latest market research on global celiac disease has been released. This research entitled "Global Celiac Disease Drugs Market 2017-2021" was made available on the Research and Markets' offering website. The report predicts that the the drug market for celiac disease will grow on a global scale...
- What Is Fennel?
What is fennel?Fennel is an herb grown for its strongly flavored leaves and seeds. It is a renowned herb, vegetable, spice and medicinal plant. It has a flavor similar to the spices anise and licorice. Fennel is a common food item; it is not rare nor expensive, unlike vanilla pods and...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Blepharitis?
Blepharitis refers to the inflammation of the eyelid resulting in red and itchy eyes. This is a very common eye condition and can affect people of all age groups. It is not a very serious condition and will not affect one's vision in the future. Yet, blepharitis can be very uncomfortable and...
- Dr. Toby Merrill Enniss M.D.30 N. 1900 East, Mreb 307 Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Daniel Vargo M.D.50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Stephen E. Morris MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Raminder Nirula MD50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132
- Dr. Mark T Savarise M.D.50 N MEDICAL DR SALT LAKE CITY UT 84132
- Dr. Jeffrey R. Saffle MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132