Dr. Antony Joseph Charles MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology1915 White Ave Knoxville TN, 37916
Dr. Antony Charles is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Knoxville, TN. Dr. Charles specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Tx Tech University Health Science Center
Dr. Antony Joseph Charles MD's Practice location
Knoxville, TN 37916Get Direction
Dr. Antony Joseph Charles MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Charles
- Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi Discusses Struggles with Lymphoma
Tony Iommi is one of the few rock and roll legends who can say that they fulfilled the industry’s cliché act of getting the band back together. In 2011, the loss of a good friend brought the Black Sabbath guitarist Iommi back into contact with the band’s original lead vocalist, Ozzy Osbourne....
- The Effect of Sunshine on Lymphoma
Having a lack of enough vitamin D can drastically effect one's ability to fight many cancers, including lymphoma. So, researchers inevitably wondered whether the addition of Vitamin D to preexisting therapies would prolong patients' lives. The Wilmot Cancer Institute received a $3 million grant for...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Dr. Raymond Brig MD1415 Old Weisgarber Rd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Nathan Eric Schrock MD101 Blount Ave Knoxville TN 37920
- Dr. Timothy J Panella M.D.1926 ALCOA HWY STE 410 KNOXVILLE TN 37920
- Dr. Michael Roger Thompson MD200 New York Ave Oak Ridge TN 37830
- Dr. Saji Eapen MD1415 OLD WEISGARBER RD KNOXVILLE TN 37909
- Dr. Ronald Herman Lands MD1924 Alcoa Hwy Knoxville TN 37920