Dr. Damian Badeaux MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1270 Attakapas Dr Suite 402 Opelousas LA, 70570
Dr. Damian Badeaux is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Opelousas, LA. Dr. Badeaux specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Badeaux can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Badeaux can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
La State Univ Sch of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 1994
Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine 1994
Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans 1996
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Uterine Prolapse
- Tx Tech Univ Hlth Sci Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Texas Tech University (Amarillo) Health Sciences Center Program
Dr. Damian Badeaux MD's Practice location
Opelousas, LA 70570Get Direction
Dr. Damian Badeaux MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Badeaux
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- The Benefits of Breastfeeding
An article published in the journal, Nature, has shed light on to what makes breastfeeding unique and beneficial. Although breastfeeding is recommended and followed for the first six months of a child's life, the present reports show insights on some of the unique benefits of breastfeeding....
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- Managing Symptomatic Endometriosis
Endometriosis is known as a disease that affects women through their reproductive age. It is the most common cause of chronic pelvic pain, usually beginning in adolescence. It is also one of the main causes of infertility among women. It is a complex condition with a great variability when it...
- What is a High-risk Pregnancy?
Pregnancy is considered high-risk if there are specific challenges during or after delivery, and special monitoring is required for either mother or the child if the pregnancy is deemed high-risk. The mother or the baby may have increased risk of developing health issues and may need special care....
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- Dr. Holly C Provost M.D.3975 I 49 S Service Rd Opelousas LA 70570
- Mr. Monty N Heinen MD3448 Hwy 190 Eunice LA 70535
- Dr. Donald W Barnes MD3521 Highway 190 Eunice LA 70535
- Dr. Louis A Kerkhoff M.D.1268 Attakapas Dr Opelousas LA 70570
- Melanie Weaver CNM, MSN1270 Attakapas Dr Opelousas LA 70570
- Dr. Andre' Louis Pinac M.D.816 Creswell Ln Opelousas LA 70570