Dr. Gregory Bellig is an anesthesiologist practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Bellig ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Bellig also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1998
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Pediatric Anesthesiology; McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Anesthesiology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Loyola University Med Center
Dr. Gregory James Bellig M.D.'s Practice location
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49525Get Direction
Dr. Gregory James Bellig M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bellig
- What Remedies Treat Bloating and Gas?
Bloating, passing gas, and belching can be quite embarrassing and uncomfortable. These reactions are normal and happen during the process of breaking down food in the intestine. But, they may indicate something serious when gas or pain start interfering with the routine activities. Understanding the...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Jeffrey Uppington M.D.4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Hong Liu L. AC.,4150 V Street Sacramento California 95817
- Dr. Hong Liu M.D.4150 V St Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Qasem M. Noori MD6600 Bruceville Rd Sacramento CA 95823
- Dr. Paul G. Kreis M.D.Med: Anesthesia, 4150 V Street Sacramento CA 95817
- Dr. Navdeep Singh Nijher M.D2800 L St Sacramento CA 95816