Dr. Constance Daphne Wash MD
Oncologist | Medical Oncology150 S Roadrunner Pkwy Las Cruces NM, 88011
Dr. Constance Wash is an oncologist practicing in Las Cruces, NM. Dr. Wash specializes in the care and treatment of patients with cancer. As an oncologist, Dr. Wash manages and oversees the treatment of a cancer patient after he or she has been diagnosed with the disease. Oncologists will care for their patients throughout the course of the disease. Types of oncologists include medical oncologists, surgical oncologists, radiation oncologists, gynecologic oncologists, pediatric oncologists and hematologist oncologists.
Education and Training
Univ of Nm Sch of Med, Albuquerque Nm 1990
University of New Mexico / Main Campus 1990
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cross-transmission studies with Eimeria arizonensis-like oocysts (Apicomplexa) in New World rodents of the Genera baiomys, Neotoma, Onychomys, Peromyscus, and Reithrodontomys (Muridae).
- Enzyme variation of Eimeria arizonensis from Peromyscus truei and P. boylii.
- Eimerians from different karyotypes of the Japanese wood mouse (Apodemus spp.), with descriptions of two new species and a redescription of Eimeria montgomeryae Lewis and Ball, 1983.
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Hematology/Oncology; Univ Of Ok Coll Med-Tulsa, Internal Medicine
- University Of Ok College Med Tulsa
Dr. Constance Daphne Wash MD's Practice location
Las Cruces, NM 88011Get Direction
Dr. Constance Daphne Wash MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Wash
- Breast Cancer: New Research Confirms Deodorant Use Is Okay During Radiotherapy
Antiperspirant is okay to wear while undergoing radiation treatment. That’s the finding from a recent study by the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.The study also concluded many doctors continue to advise patients against use of antiperspirants during radiotherapy, to...
- FDA Approves Breakthrough Gene Therapy Treatment for Lymphoma
Researchers have been working around the clock to find new and improved treatments for different cancers. Drugs, experiments, natural remedies, and more treatment options have been heavily explored in the search for a cure. Recently a new form of treatment has been developed by researchers that...
- Can Any Woman Get Ovarian Cancer?
Ovarian cancer tends to fall under the radar. Many women are not aware of its particulars, unless or until they happen to have a family member or friend diagnosed.It tends to be thought of in similar terms as cervical cancer, with women unknowingly believing that pap smear results will reveal a...
- Expert Explains Latest Advances in Hodgkin Lymphoma, MCL
Lymphoma is a cancer of the lymph nodes and lymphatic system. The two main types are Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL) and non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL). The main difference between the two is in the specific lymphocyte each involves. ...
- Even James Bond Couldn't Win This Battle for his Family
While many consider James Bond to symbolize infallibility and perfection, the man who is famous for playing him, Pierce Brosnan, unfortunately was not able to fight off ovarian cancer for his mother in-law, wife, or daughter.Loving CassandraBrosnan met Cassandra in the '70s, and they had a whirlwind...
- Not Many Women Can Say They've Beaten Breast Cancer Twice
Leticia Solomon is a true inspiration to women everywhere. Her life was turned upside down back in 1996 when she found out she had stage 4 breast cancer.When she received the news, she went through a whirlwind of emotions. At first, she was furious. Then, she felt sick to her stomach. It was a lot...