Dr. Christopher G Peterson MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI, 54401
Dr. Christopher Peterson is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Wausau, WI. Dr. Peterson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Medical College of Wisconsin 1998
- Influence of algal community structure on denitrification rates in periphyton cultivated on artificial substrata.
- Influence of flow conditions and system geometry on nitrate use by benthic
- Effects of anthropogenic inputs on the organic quality of urbanized streams.
- Algal exudates and stream organic matter influence the structure and function of denitrifying bacterial communities.
- Comparing Acute Effects of a Nano-TiO2 Pigment on Cosmopolitan Freshwater Phototrophic Microbes Using High-Throughput Screening.
- Stream permanence influences microalgal food availability to grazing tadpoles in arid-zone springs.
- Breast Cancer
- Brain Tumor
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (aml)
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Oral Surgery Procedures
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- University Of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics ~
- University of Wisconsin (Eau Claire) Program
Dr. Christopher G Peterson MD's Practice location
Wausau, WI 54401Get Direction
Dr. Christopher G Peterson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Peterson
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- 'Robocop' Stem Cells Developed to Fight Cancer
Cancer is the second-leading cause of death in the United States, although due to several advancements in cancer screening and treatment, survival rates have begun to improve.A new cancer therapyResearchers at the University of Minnesota and Mayo Clinic have developed a new type of cancer therapy...
- Genetic Advancements in Lymphoma Treatment
Cancers are a huge focus for research. Millions of dollars every year are funneled into funding research that could improve treatment methods or find cures for cancer, including blood cancers. Diffuse large B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) is the most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma (NHL) accounting...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Treatment Update for Hodgkin Lymphoma
Over time, research has uncovered ways of treating Hodgkin lymphoma (HL) to produce an 80% to 90% cure rate. For the remaining 10% to 20% who are either resistant to the primary treatment or have relapsed, their cancer can still be fatal.The standard care for those not yet cured has been a two-step...
- Dr. Harish G Ahuja MD333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Umang Gautam MD215 N 28th Ave Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Hamied R Rezazadeh MD333 Pine Ridge Blvd Wausau WI 54401
- Dr. Adedayo A Onitilo MD3501 Cranberry Blvd Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Rezwan Islam MD3501 Cranberry Blvd Schofield WI 54476
- Dr. Thomas A Klinkhammer MD6200 N La Cholla Blvd Tucson AZ 85741