Dr. Andrew Wolfe Green M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy3615 Seneca St Buffalo NY, 14224
Dr. Andrew Green practices Allergy and Immunology care in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Green specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Green provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1974
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 1974
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Erie Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Alameda County Medical Center Program
Dr. Andrew Wolfe Green M.D.'s Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14224Get Direction
ORCHARD PARK, NY 14127Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Wolfe Green M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Green
- Is Eczema Genetic?
Eczema is the collective name of a number of skin diseases. In general, it manifests as spots on the skin that can swell with a clear liquid. It is often confused with an allergic reaction, although it is, in fact, a skin irritation. Many people are well aware that eczema cannot be transmitted from...
- Can Eczema Flare-Up Anywhere on My Body?
Eczema is the general term of a number of skin conditions. Doctors believe that the condition is passed on genetically and results from a disorder of the immune system. This disorder results in the overreaction of the system when it encounters certain triggers in the environment.Eczema can affect...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Fall Allergies?
Seasonal allergies are very common in the United States, especially during the fall. Just like spring and summer allergic reactions, fall allergies may also cause a number of symptoms that may make you wary of going out to have some fresh air.Some of the common causes of fall allergies include:...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- What Is Loratadine: Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
Generic Name: LoratadineBrand Name(s): Alavert, Tavist ND, Dimetapp ND, Claritin RediTabsWhat is loratadine?Loratadine is an antihistamine that blocks the action of histamine, which is a chemical released by mast cells in response to an allergen. When histamine is released, it causes symptoms of...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. Jennifer S. Lee M.D.219 Bryant St Buffalo NY 14222
- Dr. Brian Safier M.D.210-33 26th Avenue Bayside NY 11360
- Dr. Julian Ambrus MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Stanley Schwartz MD100 High St Buffalo NY 14203
- Dr. Nalini Packianathan MD333 International Dr Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Helen M Evrard M.D.3950 E Robinson Rd Buffalo NY 14228