Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery915 Olentangy River Rd Suite 2100 Columbus OH, 43212
Dr. James Boehmler is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Boehmler specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Rochester School of Medicine/Dentist Md MD 5
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- The infected or exposed breast implant: management and treatment strategies.
- Repairing esophageal perforations with a transverse cervical musculofascial flap.
- The role of the latissimus dorsi flap in reconstruction of the irradiated breast.
- Independent risk factors for infection in tissue expander breast reconstruction.
- Aesthetic outcomes in women undergoing breast-conserving therapy followed by mastectomy and microsurgical reconstruction.
- Breast reconstruction with tissue expanders: implementation of a standardized best-practices protocol to reduce infection rates.
- Expression of two myeloid cell-specific genes requires the novel transcription factor, c-fes expression factor.
Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43212Get Direction
GEORGETOWN, TX 78626Get Direction
Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boehmler
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- People Who Get Nose Jobs May Have An Underlying Mental Disorder
A new study shows that a third of patients who performed cosmetic surgery to improve the appearance of their nose have moderate symptoms of body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which makes them preoccupied with defects in their appearance. The results of the study published in the journal Plastic and...
- Breast Augmentation: What Are Silicone Implants?
Silicone breast implantsSilicone gel-filled implants have an outer shell made of silicone. The gel has a natural feel just like a natural breast. The silicone gel has a shell that prevents the breast implant from collapsing.If you go for silicone implants, you will need to pay regular visits to your...
- Are There Risks to Plastic Surgery?
Few things in the medical procedures world are risk free. If you factor in human error, bad judgment on the side of the patient and the surgeon, you get potentially bad results that could result in someone regretting the decisions made.Plastic surgery is not risk free. It carries its own risks and...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Robert T. Heck MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus Ohio 43220
- Dr. Brian K Dorner MD6425 Post Rd Dublin OH 43016
- Dr. Bivik R Shah MD6499 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. James D Mcmahan MD4845 Knightsbridge Blvd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Timothy Treece MD4971 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus OH 43220
- Mr. Mark C Preston MD765 North Hamilton Rd Columbus OH 43230