Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery915 Olentangy River Rd Suite 2100 Columbus OH, 43212
Dr. James Boehmler is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Columbus, OH. Dr. Boehmler specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Rochester School of Medicine/Dentist Md MD 5
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- The infected or exposed breast implant: management and treatment strategies.
- Repairing esophageal perforations with a transverse cervical musculofascial flap.
- The role of the latissimus dorsi flap in reconstruction of the irradiated breast.
- Independent risk factors for infection in tissue expander breast reconstruction.
- Aesthetic outcomes in women undergoing breast-conserving therapy followed by mastectomy and microsurgical reconstruction.
- Breast reconstruction with tissue expanders: implementation of a standardized best-practices protocol to reduce infection rates.
- Expression of two myeloid cell-specific genes requires the novel transcription factor, c-fes expression factor.
Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.'s Practice location
Columbus, OH 43212Get Direction
GEORGETOWN, TX 78626Get Direction
Dr. James H. Boehmler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boehmler
- Recovery from Blepharoplasty
Eyelid incisions normally take 5 to 7 days to heal and become ready for the removal of sutures. The patient can start doing usual activities again within 7 to 10 days and wear contact lenses within 14 days.Redness and bruising around the eyes can be concealed with cosmetics. It is important for...
- Is Breast Augmentation costly?
Getting breast implants is often a difficult decision to make for women. Apart from it being expensive there are no guarantees on the result and the risks involved.The procedure involves placing of breast implants to produce more shapely and larger breasts or to make them even. But before you...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Botox May Take Away Your Facial Expressions
People who receive Botox injections eliminate the ability to have clear facial expressions, according to a new study published in, Social Psychological and Personality Science. According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, Botulinum Toxin Type injection was the most common form...
- Dr. Brian K Dorner MD4930 Bradenton Avenue Dublin OH 43017
- Dr. Timothy Treece MD5005 Arlington Centre Blvd Columbus OH 43220
- Dr. Anne Taylor M.D.7227 NORTH HIGH STREET WORTHINGTON OH 43085
- Dr. Pankaj Tiwari M.D.1329 Cherryway Dr Gahanna OH 43230
- Dr. Bivik R Shah MD6499 E Broad St Columbus OH 43213
- Dr. Richard Thomas Klapchar DO5131 BEACON HILL RD COLUMBUS OH 43228