Dr. Michael S Dwyer B.A D.D.S M.S
Periodontist | Periodontics1001 Medical Plaza Dr Suite 110 Spring TX, 77380
Dr. Michael Dwyer practices Periodontics in Spring, TX. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Dwyer has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Dwyer provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Michael S Dwyer B.A D.D.S M.S's Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
Dr. Michael S Dwyer B.A D.D.S M.S's reviewsWrite Review
- A Prolonged Fever of Unknown Origins
A fever of unknown origins (FUO) is described as febrile disease/illness. It is characterized as the following: A fever greater than 38.3 degree Celsius on several occasions, the duration of the illness lasts for more than 3 weeks, and there is a failure to reach a diagnosis in spite of a weeklong...
- How Keeping a Simple Food Log Can Help Manage Crohn's.
Even though millions of people suffer from Crohn's, the disease is a very personal one. Eating a special diet can help symptoms stay under control by avoiding aggravating foods. But what kinds of foods and ingredients should be avoided? Unfortunately, this answer may be different for anyone living...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- Lactose Intolerance vs. IBS
OverviewIrritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a gastrointestinal (GI) disorder that can be mistaken for lactose intolerance and other digestive issues. Know the differences between these disorders to find relief and effective treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) has a variety of potential causes....
- Umbilical Hernia: Get the Facts
The umbilical cord is the cord that joins the fetus to its mother in the womb. This cord passes through a small opening in the abdomen which usually closes after birth. However, when stomach muscles don’t join completely, internal organs or intestines may bulge through this weak opening. This...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Shantia Kazemi2319 Rayford Rd. Suite 100, Spring, TX 77386-1708 Spring Tx 77386
- Dr. Hamid Atabakhsh D.D.S., M.S.2525 LOUETTA RD STE 101 SPRING TX 77388
- Dr. Sarosh Firdaus Dastoor D.M.D., M.S.12850 Jones Rd Houston TX 77070
- Dr. Lewis Conner Cummings DDS MS1110 Kingwood Drive Kingwood TX 77339
- Dr. Kip W Saunders D.D.S., M.S.3 Grogans Park Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Gayle Bradshaw D.D.S, M.S.10110 WOODLANDS PKWY THE WOODLANDS TX 77382