Dr. Michael Dwyer practices Periodontics in Spring, TX. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Dwyer has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Dwyer provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Michael S Dwyer B.A D.D.S M.S's Practice location
Spring, TX 77380Get Direction
Dr. Michael S Dwyer B.A D.D.S M.S's reviewsWrite Review
- 6 Helpful Tips for Good Eye Health
Nutrients for good visionMany studies have show that nutrients, like omega-3 fatty acids, lutein, zinc, and vitamins C and E help to prevent eye disorders associated with aging.Some foods that may help to maintain eye health include:...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- Bill Gates Speaks Out to Alzheimer’s Patients
The renowned Microsoft CEO and philanthropist Bill Gates has recently spoken out to raise awareness of Alzheimer’s Disease, and to further research on the condition by making a generous $50 million donation to the cause. As many may know by now, Alzheimer’s is a disease that, at the very best,...
- Can Sleep Apnea At-Home Studies Provide a Better Patient Outlook?
With an illness like sleep apnea, the patient may be completely unaware of it, as it occurs while they are sleeping. This could lead to frustration and future health concerns. Sleep apnea is difficult to determine as it symptoms mainly present themselves when the person is asleep. Therefore, to...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Miles Alexander Mason D.D.S., M.S.D1001 Medical Plaza Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Kip W Saunders D.D.S., M.S.3 Grogans Park Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. Morgan Colby Ferguson D.M.D., M.S.8850 Six Pines The Woodlands TX 77380
- Jessica Maria Baez D.D.S.25300 Borough Park Dr Spring TX 77380
- Dr. James Allen Katancik DDS, PHD3 Grogans Park Dr Spring TX 77380