Dr. Kimberley Carol Clark-paul M.D.
Surgeon2609 Electric Ave Suite C Port Huron MI, 48060
Dr. Kimberley Clark-paul is a general surgeon practicing in Port Huron, MI. Dr. Clark-paul specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Clark-paul provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1984
- Breast Cancer
- Beaumont Royal Oak Hospital
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Kimberley Carol Clark-paul M.D.'s Practice location
Port Huron, MI 48060Get Direction
Port Huron, MI 48060Get Direction
Dr. Kimberley Carol Clark-paul M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark-paul
- What Is Varicose Vein Stripping?
A vein is a blood vessel that carries blood through your body. Varicose veins are one among a spectrum of chronic vein problems. It is common and can be found in up to 20% of the adult population. The severity of the condition varies and while varicose veins are responsible for significant...
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?
Is There A Link Between Erectile Dysfunction And Prostate Cancer?Being diagnosed with prostate cancer creates a sense of confusion and fear in many men. It is a condition that causes the growth unwanted cells on the prostate gland. The prostate gland is a gland located around the urethra. It is...
- Laparoscopy for Endometriosis
What is laparoscopy?Laparoscopy is a common procedure used for diagnosing and removing mild to moderate endometriosis. The surgeon puts a small viewing instrument known as laparoscope through a small abdominal cut. If more access is needed, the surgeon makes a small cut or two on the abdomen to...
- Dr. Nicholas Paul Nunnally D.O.1216 Washington Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Zubin Bhesania M.D.1522 Pine Grove Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Erina Kansakar M.D.1216 Washington Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Anthony W Boutt M.D.1522 Pine Grove Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Dawn Elaine Morey DO2609 Electric Ave Port Huron MI 48060
- Dr. Krishna D Valjee MD2609 Electric Ave Port Huron MI 48060