Dr. Neal Kennington is a psychologist practicing in Ellsworth Afb, SD. Dr. Kennington specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Kennington evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Kennington because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Neal J Kennington PH.D.'s Practice location
Ellsworth Afb, SD 57706Get Direction
GOODYEAR, AZ 85395Get Direction
Dr. Neal J Kennington PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips for Immediately Reducing Stress
Here are some some on-the-spot tips that experts recommend to relax and reduce stress instantly: ...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Mindy G Hedlund PHD550 N 5th St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. William A. Moss PSY.D.3601 Canyon Lake Dr Rapid City SD 57702
- Dr. Teresa Lynn Hastings PHD2908 Fifth Street Rapid City SD 57701
- Roberta Ann Kramlich MA528 Quincy St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Jackie Gilbertson LICENSED PSYCHOLOGIS1107 Mount Rushmore Rd Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Mary B Reed PHD269 W Front St Missoula MT 59802