Dr. Christopher Vincent is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Martinsburg, WV. Dr. Vincent specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Vincent typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
- Time-related effects of heparin sulfate on regional and systemic anticoagulation.
- The role of an endothelial cell lining in limiting distal anastomotic intimal hyperplasia of 4-mm-I.D. Dacron grafts in a canine model.
- Effect of preexcisional heparin anticoagulation on excised canine vein and artery prostanoid production.
- Effects of duration of acetylsalicylic acid administration on patency and anastomotic hyperplasia of ePTFE grafts.
- Effects of thromboxane synthetase inhibition on patency and anastomotic hyperplasia of vascular grafts.
- Effects of season and high environmental temperature on fertility in cattle: a review.
- Effects of early weaning and exogenous hormone treatment on bovine postpartum reproduction.
- Effects of injections of a norethandrolone suspension of synchronization of estrus and conception in beef cattle.
- Limited injections of follicle stimulating hormone for multiple births in beef cattle.
- Fertility of cattle following PGF2 alpha injection.
- Effects of supplemental energy and season of breeding on the reproductive performance of beef cattle.
- Gonadotropin levels for multiple births in beef cattle.
- Influence of postbreeding thermal stress on conception rate in beef cattle.
- Developmental failure of swine embryos restricted to the oviducal environment.
- Explanation for embryo death in gilts fed a high energy intake.
- Cwru/U Hosps Cleveland 1989
Dr. Christopher Kelly Vincent M.D. PH.D.'s Practice location
Martinsburg, WV 25405Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Kelly Vincent M.D. PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...