Dr. Sandhya Rao is a urologist practicing in Bangor, ME. Dr. Rao specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
- Depression and hostility as predictors of long-term outcomes among opiate users.
- Anatomical foundations and surgical manoeuvres for precise identification of the prostatovesical junction during robotic radical prostatectomy.
- Does 3-Dimensional (3-D) visualization improve the quality of assistance during robotic radical prostatectomy?
- Gender differences in psychosocial functioning across substance abuse treatment.
- Identifying unrecognized collecting system entry and the integrity of repair during open partial nephrectomy: comparison of two techniques.
Dr. Sandhya R Rao M.D.'s Practice location
Bangor, ME 04401Get Direction
LOUISVILLE, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Sandhya R Rao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- Alternative Treatments for Erectile Dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction? Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a common disorder affecting men of all ages, although it is more common in men above the age of 50. It affects the ability to have an erection and maintain it for a satisfying sexual experience. To understand the nature of alternative...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Dr. Richard Evan Caesar MD580 Saint Johnsbury Rd Littleton NH 03561
- Dr. Griffith R Batstone M.D.358 Broadway Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Gideon Lorber55 Broadway Fl 2 Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Lindsey Arden Kerr MD234 E Gray St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Richard J Long M.D.336 Mount Hope Ave Bangor ME 04401
- Dr. Surapaneni P Ramanadha rao MD358 Broadway Bangor ME 04401