Dr. Eric Johnson is a general practitioner practicing in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Johnson does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Johnson provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Eric Michael Johnson M.D.'s Practice location
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Get Direction
IRON MOUNTAIN, MI 49801Get Direction
Dr. Eric Michael Johnson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- All About Candida Overgrowth
Candida, the overgrowth of yeast is one of the most common types of fungal infections. This condition can lead to a number of other health issues, such as exhaustion, brain fog, joint pain, bad breath, chronic sinus, weak immune system, hormonal imbalance, UTI, loss of libido and more. So if you are...
- Urine Culture and Sensitivity Test: What Is It?
Urine Culture and Sensitivity TestA urine culture is a laboratory test that can identify specific types of germs that cause urinary tract infections. A urinary tract infection occurs when bacteria enter the urinary system through the urethra. Bacteria can rapidly grow and multiply, and cause an...
- How to Prepare for Gallbladder Surgery
Laparoscopic gallbladder removal is one of the most commonly undertaken surgeries. The Gallbladder...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Health Benefits of Biotin
What is biotin?Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin also known as vitamin B7. This vitamin is critical for an organism's growth and development. It also serves as a coenzyme of carboxylase enzymes and is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fatty acids, and amino acids. Biotin is required to...
- What Is Central Vertigo?
Types of VertigoWhen the world seems as though it is spinning, without cause, it is time to check with a doctor. There are two common forms of vertigo; central and peripheral....
- Dr. Philip Lloyd Creps D.O.100 Cherry St Se Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Stephanie T Bui D.O.5900 Byron Center Ave Sw Wyoming MI 49519
- Dr. Sheila Marie Vanlowe MD300 68th St SE Grand Rapids MI 49548
- Dr. Gary David Poelman M.D.670 Baldwin St Jenison MI 49428
- Dr. William Tenhaaf M.D.670 Baldwin St Jenison MI 49428
- Dr. Naveed Naeem M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202