Dr. Nada Haddad MD
Pediatrician2500 Metrohealth Dr Mhmc-Pediatrics Cleveland OH, 44109
Dr. Nada Haddad is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Haddad is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Haddad diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Haddad can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Institute of Medicine And Pharmacy MD
Universite Joseph Fourier (Grenoble I)
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Hosp Of Cleveland, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine; Metrohealth Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Rainbow Babies and Childrens Hospital (Ohio)
Dr. Nada Haddad MD's Practice location
Dr. Nada Haddad MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haddad
- Rubella Symptoms and Treatment
What is rubella?Rubella is a contagious viral disease that is characterized by red rashes on the skin. The condition is also called German measles, although it is not caused by the virus that causes measles. Aside from a widespread skin rash, individuals who have rubella also have swollen lymph...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Mr. Emmanuel Boateng Boakye M.D.2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Matthew H Tien MD2500 METROHEALTH DR CLEVELAND OH 44109
- Dr. Susan A Carlin MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Sarah E Bement MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Vishal Pandey MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Namita Swarup MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109