Dr. Benjamin Rhee, MD is one of the best rated doctors in the United States. He specializes in surgery, urology, and vascular surgery and currently practices medicine at Peoria, Illinois. Dr. Rhee is ...
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Alameda Co Med Ctr, General Surgery; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, General Surgery
- University of California At San Francisco 1996
- Naval Medical Center 1991
- Naval Hospital 1994
- Alameda County Medical Center 1993
Dr. Benjamin Keonboh Rhee M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Benjamin Keonboh Rhee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rhee
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?
Is It Healthy To Be Circumcised?Circumcision is a quick and simple surgical procedure that is done to remove the foreskin of the male penis. It is performed at different ages although in most cases it is done during adolescence. The procedure has a few risks such as bleeding. However, it is...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Colonoscopy
Don’t be worried if the doctor suggests you undergo a colonoscopy. Although you might think of it as an awful procedure, it is not. Chances are you won't remember it, since you probably won't be awake. A colonoscopy is a test used by the doctor to examine the inside of the large intestines for...
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Risk Factors for Testicular Cancer
Testicular cancer happens when germ cells within the male testicles start reproducing in an uncontrolled manner, resulting in a mass of tissue called a tumor. Germ cells are cells that eventually grow into sperm cells, and germ cell tumors account for more than 98 percent of all cancers affecting...
- Dr. Joseph J. Banno M.D.7309 N KNOXVILLE AVE PEORIA IL 61614
- Yousef Sadeq Al-shraideh MBBS1001 MAIN ST STE 400 PEORIA IL 61606
- Dr. Churphena Reid M.D.1001 MAIN ST PEORIA IL 61606
- Dr. Thomas M Rashid MD200 E Pennsylvania Ave Peoria IL 61603
- Dr. Kelly E Bewsey M.D.200 E Pennsylvania Ave Peoria IL 61603
- Dr. Michael E Longevin MD5401 N Knoxville Ave Peoria IL 61614