Dr. Olga Bohn is a pathologist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Bohn is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Bohn can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Bohn may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Cutaneous Langerhans cell sarcoma: a case report and review of the literature.
- Chemosensitivity and stratification by a five monoclonal antibody immunohistochemistry test in the NSABP B14 and B20 trials.
- Rhabdomyomatous mesenchymal hamartoma mimicking basal cell carcinoma.
- Biomarker profile in breast carcinomas presenting with bone metastasis.
- p16INK4a expression in basal-like breast carcinoma.
- Basal cell carcinoma of the prostate gland: a case report and brief review of the basal cell proliferations of the prostate gland.
- Urinary bladder paraganglioma in childhood: a case report and review of the
- Unusual ovarian stromal tumor with radiation changes mimicking carcinoma.
- Pulmonary artery sarcoma with angiosarcoma phenotype mimicking pleomorphic malignant fibrous histiocytoma: a case report.
- Posttransplant lymphoproliferative disorder complicating hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in a patient with dyskeratosis congenita.
Dr. Olga Liliana Bohn MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44109Get Direction
NEW YORK, NY 10065Get Direction
Dr. Olga Liliana Bohn MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- Dr. Timothy D Beddow MD2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland OH 44109
- Dr. Tom Carlo Deroche M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195
- Enrique Cotes Other15644 Madison Ave Lakewood OH 44107
- Dr. William E. Katzin MD7730 First Pl Bedford OH 44146
- Dr. Paul Anthony Stagno M.D., PH.D.18101 Lorain Ave Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Nancy Corpuz MD9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44195