Dr. Sanjay Chabra D.O.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology1111 E Mcdowell Rd Phoenix AZ, 85006
Rheumatology is a fascinating subspecialty of internal medicine that focuses on immune-related disorders such as lupus, connective tissue diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis, as well ...
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Dr. Sanjay Chabra D.O.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85006Get Direction
EL PASO, TX 79902Get Direction
Dr. Sanjay Chabra D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chabra
- Consume Calcium to Make Bones Stronger
Strong bones are very important for the body, especially as you age. Maintaining proper care of your bones can prevent the collapse of the bones due to osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is one of the most important causes for bone fracture in half of all women over 50-years-old, and one out of four men in...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder that happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases for certain individuals, this medical condition can lead to damage in a wider sense; for example, it could affect the other body systems, which could...
- Therapy Dogs can Make a Difference for Fibromyalgia Patients
The main characteristics of fibromyalgia are the constant and chronic pain, and unrelenting fatigue. However, the pain is of a kind far beyond regular aching like the one caused by the flu. As a matter of fact, initially the symptoms may seem just like a common cold. When the disease progresses, the...
- Lupus: Funding and Research for a Cure
There are a couple of researchers and fundraisers for lupus who are trying very hard to ensure that they come up with a cure for this disease. The research is based on ensuring that those suffering from lupus can deal with the disease comfortably as the research is underway. Researchers are...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Lady Gaga Cancels European Tour Due to Fibromyalgia
One of music's biggest stars recently cancelled her European tour due to her unexplained illness. After being hospitalized, the decision to cancel Lady Gaga's Joanne World Tour seemed a prudent one. Lady Gaga took to her Instagram account to apologize to her fans and let them know that she suffers...
- Dr. Waseem Allabban MD5720 W CHANDLER BLVD CHANDLER AZ 85226
- Dr. Ralph Edward Bennett MD4550 E BELL RD PHOENIX AZ 85032
- Dr. Joy Schechtman DO6818 W Thunderbird Rd Peoria AZ 85381
- Dr. Trent H. Smith M.D.4400 N 32nd St Phoenix AZ 85018
- Dr. Paul Henry Caldron DO4550 E BELL RD PHOENIX AZ 85032
- Dr. Gary Jay Silverman D.O.3337 N MILLER RD STE 108 SCOTTSDALE AZ 85251