Dr. Dayna K. Kowata N.D., L.AC.
Naturopathic Physician254 E Grand Ave Suite 206 Escondido CA, 92025
Certified in Crinnion Environmental Medicine Training, Classical Homeopathic Practitioner Training, Aroma Acupoint Therapy Level I and Level II, Defeat Autism Now! Level I, Metagenics First Line Therapy, Bach Flower Level I Practitioner, Master Level Reiki Practitioner, Reiki II Practitioner and Reiki I Practitioner.
Professional Society Memberships
- California Naturopathic Doctors Association, Naturopathic Academy of Environmental Medicine
What do you attribute your success to?
- Enthusiasm for her profession and continuing education.
Hobbies / Sports
- Outdoor activities and spending time with her children
Dr. Dayna K. Kowata N.D., L.AC.'s Practice location
Escondido, CA 92025Get Direction
LAGUNA HILLS, CA 92653Get Direction
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- What Is Kimchi? Health Benefits and Kimchi Recipes
Kimchi is made up of salted and fermented vegetables, which Koreans enjoy the most. It has been known for about 2,000 years. The most typical Korean dish of steamed rice with kimchi is a popular meal that every Korean loves. According to Korean studies and research, kimchi is a probiotic that has...
- What Is Farro: Health and Nutrition Benefits
What is farro?Farro an ancient wheat grain, which is also called as emmer. It has been eaten for thousands of years around the world. Its scientific name is Triticum turgidum dicoccum. It is found in a number of Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, and Ethiopian restaurants.Farro was a popular grain among...
- Evening Primrose Oil: Uses, Benefits, Dosage, and Side Effects
What is evening primrose oil?Evening primrose oil (EPO) is very useful since hundreds of years for helping women with fertility and menstrual problems. The oil is cold pressed from the Oenothera biennis plant seeds or evening primrose seeds. The oil is then encapsulated for use as dietary...
- All About the Juice Plus+ Program
What is the Juice Plus+?Juice Plus+ is a dietary supplement that is made from approximately 30 fruits and vegetables. This supplement claims to be the best thing next to fruits and vegetables, but not intended for the replacement of these natural foods. The company that makes Juice Plus+ says that...
- Health Benefits of Bitter Melon
What is bitter melon?Bitter melon (Momordica charantia), also called as bitter gourd or wild cucumber is a type of plant that belongs to the family Cucurbitaceae. It grows as a vine with a characteristic oblong-shaped, ridged, and warty appearance of its fruit. Bitter melon usually thrives in both...
- Gayl Hyde224 Birmingham Drive Cardiff by the Sea California 92007
- Genevieve Price5752 Oberlin Dr, Suite 226 San Diego CA 92121
- Dr. Natasha Rae Wolf N.D.640 GRAND AVE STE E CARLSBAD CA 92008
- Dr. Michael Robert Stanclift N.D.620 GRAND AVE CARLSBAD CA 92008
- Dr. Andrea Marie Minesaki N.M.D570 Laguna Dr. Carlsbad CA 92008
- Dr. Leah Gordon ND979 Hermes Ave Encinitas California 92024