Dr. Shabrez Tariq MD is a top Doctor in Baltimore, MD.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Shabrez Tariq MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Shabrez Tariq MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Shabrez Tariq MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Baltimore, MD, Dr. Shabrez Tariq MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Jawahal Lal Nehru Medical College Master of Surgery 2003
Jawahal Lal Nehru Medical College MBBS 2000
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- 2013
- Epidural Block, Transforaminal Epidural
- Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
- Epidural Blood Patch
- Facet Injections and Medical Branch Blocks
- Radio Frequency Nerve Ablation
- Joint & Soft Tissue Injections
- Joint And Bursa Injections
- Trigger Point Injections For Myofascial Pain
- Trigger Point Injections For Fibromyalgia
- Trigger Point Injections And Piriformis Muscle Injection
- Shoulder And Rotator Cuff Injuries injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulator (SCS)
- Sacroiliac (si) Joint Injection
- Nerve Blocks, Trigger Point Injections, Pain Management And More
- Nerve Blocks, Pain Management, Back Pain And More
- Lumbar Sympathetic Nerve Block
- Superior Hypogastric Nerve Block
- Celiac Plexus Blocks
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Cervical and Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injections (ESI’s)
- Baylor College of Medicine Pain Medicine 2011
Experience & Accolades
- Specialist2012 - 2014White Pine Physical Rehabilitation
- Owner/CEO2014Houston Spine & Joint Pain Consultants Pain Management Specialist
Dr. Shabrez Tariq MD's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21218Get Direction
Houston, TX 77090Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77098Get Direction
Houston, TX 77079Get Direction
Dr. Shabrez Tariq MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tariq
- Cystic Fibrosis Breakthrough in Left Ventricular Cardiac Disturbances
Cystic fibrosis may be one of the most common autosomal recessive lethal diseases, but there remains much that is unknown about it. It has been established that the disease causes chronic pulmonary disease and is also capable of leading to cor pulmonale with right ventricular dysfunction, but it was...
- Protect Yourself as an AIDS Caregiver
OverviewAn AIDS caregiver is a person who takes care of a patient affected by HIV, and many AIDS caregivers are related to their patients. Caring for an AIDS patient can be difficult but it also gives the caregiver a meaningful experience and precious time with them. Caring for a loved one with...
- What is Amenorrhea: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Defined in very simple words, amenorrhea is the absence of a menstrual period in a woman during her reproductive age. Normal menstruation starts at the age of 12, but the range can vary. Amenorrhea may exist when a woman does not experience periods for three months in a row or her first period by...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Robin Marianne Ulanow MD200 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Dr. Elliott R Pearl M.D.203 Hospital Dr Glen Burnie MD 21061
- Stephen A Valenti MD10710 Charter Dr Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. George Yanni Apostolides M.D.6535 N Charles St Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Jerome Hantman MD10710 Charter Dr Columbia MD 21044
- Dr. Prafulchandra J Patel M.D.6701 N Charles St Towson MD 21204