Dr. Meenal Kumar, D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice1100 Lowes Blvd # 100 Killeen TX, 76542
Dr. Meenal Kumar is a Dentist practicing in Killeen, TX. Dr. Kumar specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Meenal Kumar, D.D.S.'s Practice location
Killeen, TX 76542Get Direction
KILLEEN, TX 76542Get Direction
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Dr. Shane S. Porter DMD4441 SERVICE DRIVE FT HOOD TX 76544
- Dr. Patrick O'malley DDSBLDG. 4250 CLEAR CREEK ROAD FORT HOOD TX 76544
- Dr. Karen Lynette Delaney DDS2300 E Rancier Ave Killeen TX 76543
- Dr. Douglas Barton Willingham D.D.S.2 N. Main St. Salado TX 76571
- Dr. Viet D. Ong DMDHQS, USA DENTAC FT HOOD TX 76544
- Cory W Roach D.D.S.602 E Elms Rd Killeen TX 76542