Dr. William D Clark MD
Hospice and Palliative Care Specialist | Hospice and Palliative Medicine200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA, 52242
Dr. William Clark is a hospice and palliative care specialist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Clark provides care to people who are seriously ill. As a hospice and palliative care specialist, Dr. Clark works to relieve the pain and suffering of people who have a severe medical condition and are in a critical state. Hospice and palliative care specialists try to improve the quality of life for a person who may not have much time left to live.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1977
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1977
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chronic Pain
- Heart Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Il Coll Med-Rockford, Family Medicine
- Family Medicine, Rockford Medical Education Foundation, Rockford, IL
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Rockford Program
Dr. William D Clark MD's Practice location
Dr. William D Clark MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Clark
- Friendly Venues Accommodate Guests on The Autism Spectrum
Children on the autism spectrum are often sensitive to bright lights and loud noises. They also tend to find it difficult to remain still or quiet. This is why for a majority of families with a child on the autism spectrum, going out to a restaurant is an overwhelming and daunting proposition. Let...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Remaining Positive After a Muscular Dystrophy Diagnosis
After the onset of muscular dystrophy, you might profoundly feel depressed. Yet, as time goes by, people adjust to their new situation and re-evaluate their attitude towards their condition. In some cases, people may even be driven to greater achievements after learning their diagnosis. To begin...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Timothy A Thomsen MD200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Juan R Pagan-ferrer M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Stephen Hays MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Dr. Yuya Hagiwara MD200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Abimbola O Olayinka M.D.200 HAWKINS DR IOWA CITY IA 52242
- Nicole Margo Grogan M.D.200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242