Dr. Clancy Clark is a surgical oncologist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dr. Clark specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Education and Training
Ohio State University College of Medicine 2004
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome caused by solitary gastrinoma blocking the pancreatic duct: enucleation and pancreatic duct repair.
- A prototypic matricellular protein in the tumor microenvironment--where there's SPARC, there's fire.
- Morphea of the breast--an uncommon cause of breast erythema.
- Clinical outcomes for neuroendocrine tumors of the duodenum and ampulla of Vater: a population-based study.
- Spigelain hernia with gallstone ileus: what are the chances?
- Trends in the Use of Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography for the Management of Chronic Pancreatitis in the United States.
- Depressive symptoms in older long-term colorectal cancer survivors: a population-based analysis using the SEER-Medicare healthcare outcomes survey.
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography in octogenarians: A population-based study using the nationwide inpatient sample.
- Quality of life of older African American breast cancer survivors: a population-based study.
- Modified Frailty Index Predicts Morbidity and Mortality After Pancreaticoduodenectomy.
- Effect of epidural compared to patient-controlled intravenous analgesia on outcomes for patients undergoing liver resection for neoplastic disease.
- Modified frailty index predicts postoperative outcomes in older gastrointestinal cancer patients.
- Feasibility of real-time location systems in monitoring recovery after major
- Optimal Modified Frailty Index Cutoff in Older Gastrointestinal Cancer Patients.
- Liver Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Bile Duct Cancer
- Lightpod Neo
Dr. Clancy J Clark MD's Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27157Get Direction
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Dr. Clancy J Clark MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Alternative Treatments for Bladder CancerCancer occurs in various stages, and as it moves from one stage to another, it gets worse. Therefore, as the condition progresses, more effective methods of treatment have to be applied. At times, even two treatment methods can be applied together.In...
- Melanoma: Get the Facts
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that develops in the melanocytes, which are the cells that determine your skin color because of the melanin pigment. Melanoma has the ability to develop in various parts of the body including the eyes, nails, mouth, as well as some internal organs such as the...
- During Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Women Are Able to Get Discounted Mammograms
All throughout the year, different health awareness campaigns take place. They allow individuals with certain health conditions - along with their loved ones, advocacy groups, and support groups - to join together around a common cause and offer support. During these times, educational and...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Timothy O Wilson M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Victor M. Zaydfudim M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Kellie L Mathis M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. James W. Jakub MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Kimberly Vanderveen M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Twinkle K Pandian MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905