Dr. Timothy John Finnegan MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & OncologyThe University Of North Carolina Cb#7305, 3009 Old Cl Chapel Hill NC, 27599
Dr. Timothy Finnegan is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Finnegan specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. Timothy John Finnegan MD's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
BURLINGTON, NC 27215Get Direction
Dr. Timothy John Finnegan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Finnegan
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Living as a Hodgkin Lymphoma Survivor: Creating a New Normal
No one can ever truly be prepared for what it is like to live with cancer. Even the strongest survivors face setbacks, and some of the fiercest warriors share their stories of how they find their "new normals."Kimberly's storyWhen she was only 25, just five days before her wedding, Kimberly felt a...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- Little Boy Tugs at Heartstrings of Entire Community: Be the Match!
Danny Feltwell, a young six-year-old boy, was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma when he was just two years old. After undergoing countless procedures and just four months from being considered fully cured, Danny relapsed and had to be re-hospitalized. The doctors found that a large tumor...
- Roles of the National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
The National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship (NCCS) is a nonprofit, cancer advocacy organization that is located just outside of Washington D.C. To date, it is the oldest survivor-led cancer advocacy organization in the United States.The NCCS represents millions of Americans who share a common...
- The Blow Self-Image Can Take During Lymphoma Treatment
Many who have endured cancer treatment experience a blow to their self image, and cease to recognize the person looking back at them in the mirror.However, it does not have to be that way! Here are some of the most common changes, and how to cope with them.Skin changesYou may begin to see your skin...
- Dr. Paul Marcom M.D.4101 N Roxboro St Durham NC 27704
- Dr. Ivy P Altomare MD40 Duke Medicine Cir Durham NC 27710
- Dr. Juneko Elaine Grilley-olson M.D.101 Manning Drive Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. William Y Kim MD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Alan D Kritz M.D.4101 Macon Pond Dr Raleigh NC 27607
- Dr. Adam Rea Kuykendal M.D.Unc Chapel Hill Physicians Office Building Chapel Hill NC 27599